Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This is me

Yes, this is definitely me! :)
As my profile says, I'm crazy, lively, indecisive, ...definitely a dreamer, a big dreamer!!!
For some people having one dream is more than enough... for me, one dream is just the beginning. I might not accomplish them all, but well, it's worth trying!

I was born in Italy in 1987, after 10 years we moved to Spain... in 2010 I moved to Ireland for a job, and now, two years and a half later, I'm moving back to Spain, in just 5 days. :) I'm really excited!

In this blog I'll be posting everything I like the most: Cooking, Travelling, Weddings, DIY and Languages!!!

It might take a while before I can really make this work properly as I won't have internet connection in the next couple of weeks, but hey, I'll be back! ;)

I guess this is enough for an introduction...I must start translating my Spanish blog here!

Luna M. =)

4 comments:

  1. Luna...como siempre sorprendiendo!!!
    Te deseo lo mejor en esta nueva andadura y aqui tienes a una de tus más fieles seguidoras!!
    Silvia (Jerez)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo!!! Guapa! :D Gracias por los ánimos y espero verte cuando esté de vuelta por Jerez ^__^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Love you too! Sad we couldn't see finally :( Want you to come and visit in Spain!

      Delete